Conditions for the selection of suppliers for the conclusion of a supply contract
The main principle of the selection is mutually beneficial cooperation. The choice of a potential supplier depends on the outcome of the evaluation of the supplier itself and the business proposal submitted by a supplier.
- There is a certain consumer interest in the goods offered.
- The lowest price of the offered product, ensuring competitiveness and stable customer demand.
- The goods offered correspond to the assortment of products sold in our stores.
- Quality and safety of the goods offered, compliance with all the standards and requirements established by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
- Proper appearance of a product and its packaging, which ensures its attractiveness for the consumer.
- Ensuring supply continuity while maintaining the required volume.
- Delivery of goods within 48 hours by a vehicle, ensuring compliance with the necessary forwarding conditions as well as unloading of goods to the shop warehouse.
- Competent staff who ensure a high level of synergy in the delivery of goods.
- There are no bankruptcy proceedings, liquidation, suspension of activities with the supplier.
- Lack of information on breaches of the current legislation by the supplier.